Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution for dogs and cats treats the external ear for acute and chronic inflammation caused by bacterial, viral, and yeast infections. Hydrocortisone provides relief from itching, inflammation, redness and swelling. It will not work if used with other topical ear medications or cleansers. Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution without hydrocortisone is available for dogs and cats with irritated or broken skin.
- Zymox Otic with 1% Hydrocortisone effectively treats acute and chronic otitis externa due to bacterial, fungal and yeast infections.
- Zymox Otic contains three active enzymes that have shown to be antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral.
- This three point enzyme system destroys antibiotic resistant microorganisms, including Staphylococcus. The addition of 1% Hydrocortisone helps to provide relief from itching and inflammation.
- Zymox Otic with 1% Hydrocortisone acts as both a cleaner and a treatment, in just one application daily.
- Use once daily for 7 days. For chronic conditions, use once daily for 14 days. Apply to dirty ears. Do not use in conjunction with another ear medication or cleaner.